Hiring a professional cleaning company for office cleaning services is important in every business. A clean office creates a conducive environment which is ideal for work. Employees working in the office will be healthy and their performance won’t be affected since their workplace is clean. A clean office also creates a great impression to clients and visitors who will come to the office. And by hiring professional office cleaning companies, all the time will be devoted to work making it cost and time efficient. With a lot of benefits in hiring a professional cleaning company, it is important to select the right company for office cleaning. Here are some tips on how to pick a professional cleaning company.
- Ask for a quote – Have a representative from the company check your office to give you an estimate on the cost. Once you got a quote, compare it with quotes from several companies or ask other offices with similar size to know if the quote is expensive or not.
- Retention rate – The quality of the office cleaning service will reflect on the retention rate of the company. Ask for their retention rate to know how many clients continued their contract with the company.
- Reviews – Reviews are valuable information to know how clients felt about the service they are getting. Do not rely on reviews from the company website but also check public sites since they are much more realistic than the company site.
- Emergency or special cleaning policies – There are times when you will receive a visit from very important clients and having a clean office is crucial. Ask the company how they handle emergency office cleaning request.
- Reference – Ask for their previous clients with similar office size. Contact their references to see if they were satisfied with the service. Consider calling multiple references rather than one.
- Expertise – Ask the company what are the expertise of their employees. Ask if they have experts on chemical, floor or carpet cleaning.
- Cleaning services – Check what specific cleaning services they provide to see if it suits your office and the areas needed to be cleaned.
- Employee selection – Since you are giving access to the cleaners, ask the company how they screen their employees. If you feel that their selection process is not sufficient to make you trust their employees, move on to the next company.
- Rate – Ask for the rate as well as packages especially long-term contracts.
- Insurance – The cleaning company must be insured to make the office furniture and stuff safe or secured.
- Examine contract – Make sure that the contract will not put you in a disadvantage especially if you decided to cut ties with the office cleaning company.
Now you know how to pick the right cleaning company for your office visit http://www.ics-onlinecleaning.co.uk/.